LEARN HERE

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Leaning on your own understanding:


My son do not rely solely on your own understanding, but in all your ways acknowledge the Lord and he shall direct your path and prosper you undertakings!

Nobody is an island of knowledge; we all need creative and innovative input from others to succeed. This is also applicable in the world of business. Too many businesses fail because the owners were relying solely on their expertise, intelligence and judgments. This is a foolish pride. We all know in part; whatever you think you know is only an aspect of the whole. A combination of inputs will make you see the true picture of the reality. As a business man, you need to consult with others in your chosen field of endeavors, you need a mentor. The place of effective mentorship is imperative for the success of any business or career excellence. Every successful business man I have met or head of has a mentor. There are people who have passed through were you are going to now, and an access into their insight can eliminate many years of fruitless efforts.

Do not imitate your mentors, but learn from them, listen to them, devour their books and put into practical use their counsel and your business will know no equal. Do not say you know it all for no man knows it all. There are people God has put in strategic position to help you. Do not argue with them, but try your best to co-operate with them. You may not completely approve of certain aspect of their lives, but because they have what you need to get to your next level, humble yourself and learn of them, and it shall be well with you.

Similarly, I want to encourage you to look up to God in everything that you do in your business, and he shall direct your path. The steps of the man who trust in the Lord are ordered by him and whatever he does prospers because divinity instructs and directs him in the way he should go. There will be times in your life when everything you know seems to be wrong, and people around you seem not to have the answer to what you seek because your issue seems too complicated and demanding for them to handle. Instead of giving up hope, lift your eyes up to your creator, remain still before him in an attitude of reverence and absolute dependence and he will lead you in the way you should go. This is the only power I know that does not fail, and if you key into it you shall receive strength to carry you through to your stardom.

In my days of pain and anguish, when I considered dying more profitable than living; the days when tragedy and my labor celebrate a cordial union; a time when all I knew seems to be totally wrong; the moment when I realized that being alone is more profitable than being in the company of those who only love you because they are using you to achieve their business objectives; a time when betrayal heated me like a mighty tornado. That was when I realize that some one who cares has been monitoring my movement all along, and when I turned to him for help he gave me strength that led me to the discovery of what gave me a glimpse of my purpose. Today, I have achieved what I labored in futility to achieve in the past fifteen years. He made it possible in one year.

My friend, lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge God, and he will direct your path.

Do not lean on your own understanding, for your knowledge alone can not guarantee your success in the world of business. You need input from men, and you need divine guidance from God. These two are very imperative to the success of your business.

If this article has been a blessing to you, kindly share it with your friends. Post a comment about it and let me know how this site is helping to live up to your maximum expectation. Take your time to enjoy every bit of information on this site and will sure find solution to that which you are looking for!
See you at the top!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here.